Skip to content
Beef Eye Fillet with Herbs
- 2 eye fillets
- 250g butter
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- Beat butter, crushed garlic cloves and rosemary with a fork.
- Place on baking paper and roll into a log. Twist the ends of the baking paper and refrigerate.
- Preheat pan on medium-high with 2tsp of olive oil and cook steaks 3-4 minutes each side for medium. Cover steaks and rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Slice butter to serve with cooked eye fillet steaks.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device